Seton Education Partners has commissioned reports and videos to provide credible information to church leaders, educators, and lay partners about "break the mold" efforts to infuse creativity, innovation, entrepreneurship, and talented leadership in the service of urban Catholic education.
- A Blended Learning Catholic School
- Turning Loss into Renewal: Catholic Schools, Charter Schools, and the Miami Experience
By Dana Brinson
- Catholic Schools Become Charter Schools: Lessons from the Washington Experience
By Andy Smarick
More good reading:
- Philanthropy Roundtable's Saving America's Urban Catholic Schools: A Guide for Donors
- Thomas B. Fordham Institute's Who Will Save America's Urban Catholic Schools?
- White House Domestic Policy Council's Preserving a Critical National Asset
- Notre Dame Task Force on Catholic Education's Making God Known, Loved, and Served